Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Representante Técnico de Vendas Especialista (Crop Science) - Piracicaba/SP
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Carry out management of product sales through demand generation, credit support, inventory control in order to reach the planned goals and in accordance with the distribution policy, relationship programs and services;
- Establish strong relationships with distribution channels and end users in order to identify new business opportunities;
- Advise team of sales distributors and end users channels, emphasizing the technical qualities of the product, by conducting training programs involving technical lectures, display fields, etc., along with orientation of the most experienced employees;
- Maintain and update the registration information of customers and distributors through the organization's management systems;
- Obtain and analyze detailed information from customers and distributors (sales forecasting, inventory, plan goals, IBDP, agroservices network, potential, etc ..) in your area, through the knowledge of the system and interface with the areas of support sales;
- Analyze and report relevant information from its region regarding competition (companies and distributors) and market movements, along with regional manages;
- Keep the organization's development cycle management tools to date;
- Establish strong relationships and knowledge of distribution channels, end-users to identify new business opportunities;
- Get an interaction with the support areas ( Marketing, BI , Supply) in order to align external opportunities in its operating area, and if possible to develop a business plan;
- Train staff of sales distributors and end users channels , emphasizing the technical qualities of the product , by conducting training programs involving technical lectures , display fields , etc.;
- Assist the Manager in the training of interns , prosecutors and RTVs JRS;
- Assist the Manager in anticipating problems and in their appropriate solutions;
- Challenge the Status Quo and propose alternative solutions in order to obtain better results;
- Assist in the development team through knowledge, feedback and is an example for lower level employees;
- Ability to develop and train employees in less complex positions through behaviors and attitudes of reference for the team;
- In the absence of direct manager , ensures the coordination of the day -to-day operation;
- Participate in discussions forums beyond its area of operation.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7 years of experience in comercial agrobusines;
- Mandatory Degree in Agronomy;
- Expected post-degree in comercial or techinical area;
- Expected English knowledge;
- Fluent Portuguese mandatory;
- Desirable previous experience with sugar cane;
- Placed at Piracicaba/SP.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo
Functional Area: Vendas
Entry Level: Profissional (m/f)