Descrição da Vaga
Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, is looking for a Field Service Technician to join our industry leading Nalco Water team. If you are a passionate technical professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that supports water treatment applications for a variety of industries. In this position you will execute service plans in strategic district accounts, providing customers with problem solving support and generating a high level of customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and excellent benefits
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Install, maintain and repair water treatment/filtration applications
- Perform technical services to chemical treatment equipment on clients’ premises in order to ensure efficiency and operability of the equipment
- Assist clients’ operations in order to give response to the treatment program previously designed, in compliance with client and company’s safety regulations
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair service to company equipment
- Perform chemical control to company´s products used in clients’ premises to ensure that products are within the ranges established
- Detect and report faults and/or product issues when they are outside the ranges established, to correct the difficulties efficiently, offering cost-effective alternatives for the company
- Perform stock checks of products on client’s premises in order to supply within the agreed time
- Perform equipment inspections to monitor the conditions of the equipment and the operation quality, issuing the corresponding reports
- Participate in meetings with the team in order to make improvements in customer service
- Document and communicate completed services by providing clarity and value to the customer
- Candidate must reside in: Cubatão/ SP
Ecolab offers a world class training program designed to provide the tools and resources for you to be one of the best in your field.
This position requires successful completion of the XX-week in-field and classroom training program to maintain employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a technical service role
- Experience working with water filtration
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record;
- Must have the ability Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 20 kilograms chest high;
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces, freezing conditions and hot conditions;
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, balancing, walking, standing, talking and hearing.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam.
- Knowledge/aptitude in electricity, mechanical, pumping systems & experience in materials handling;
- 2 year technical or University degree in chemistry or similar;
- 1 year of successful technical service or field sales support experience;
- Hands on plumbing experience highly preferred; experience troubleshooting and maintaining industrial equipment preferred;
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience;
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems.
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.