Descrição da Vaga
Field Service Technician
Ecolab is looking for a Field Service Technician to join its industry leading Nalco Water team. If you are a passionate technical professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that supports water treatment applications for a variety of industries. In this position you will execute service plans in strategic district accounts, providing customers with problem solving support and generating a high level of customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and excellent benefits
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Install, maintain and repair water treatment/filtration applications
- Perform technical services to chemical treatment equipment on clients’ premises in order to ensure efficiency and operability of the equipment
- Assist clients’ operations in order to give response to the treatment program previously designed, in compliance with client and company’s safety regulations
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair service to company equipment
- Perform chemical control to company´s products used in clients’ premises to ensure that products are within the ranges established
- Detect and report faults and/or product issues when they are outside the ranges established, to correct the difficulties efficiently, offering cost-effective alternatives for the company
- Perform stock checks of products on client’s premises in order to supply within the agreed time
- Perform equipment inspections to monitor the conditions of the equipment and the operation quality, issuing the corresponding reports
- Participate in meetings with the team in order to make improvements in customer service
- Document and communicate completed services by providing clarity and value to the customer
- Candidate must reside in: Marília/ SP
Ecolab offers a world class training program designed to provide the tools and resources for you to be one of the best in your field.
- 2 year technical or University degree in chemistry or similar;
- Experience working in a technical service role
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record;
- Must have the ability Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to XX kilograms chest high;
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces, freezing conditions and hot conditions;
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, balancing, walking, standing, talking and hearing.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam.
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience;
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems.