Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from searching to closing. We strive to contribute to a movement we call the ‘renting lifestyle’ - a world in which renters and property owners have the flexibility to move, to live abroad, to change cities, and be happier by living closer to work. To make this a reality, we focus on our mission of making the renting process “fácil e gostoso” for everyone involved.
Through intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire industry, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
What we are looking for:
The Relationship Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for keeping our network of partners (brokers, photographers and surveyors) extremely engaged and connected to our business model, providing our customers with a light, engaging and efficient search experience from the beginning to the end.
You will coordinate a multidisciplinary team and transact between the different pillars: events, communication, campaigns, training & development. The great challenge of this position is to create an innovative, scalable and measurable process for all audiences by raising the satisfaction of our partners and end customers in finding an ideal home.
At QuintoAndar You Will:
- Work with and lead a top-notch team that uses the best practices and tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Create and implement strategies and projects that support the Field Operation Team and our partners
- Run and test scalable communication strategies and tools: Facebook, landing pages, website, videos, and campaigns
- You will follow agreed projects / with key partners and establish clear deadlines ensuring that they happen
- Improving the current training program for all audiences, focused on efficiency and scalability
- Developing and executing resources and tools to standardize and streamline events
- Develop other marketing distribution channels, such as email, social and web.
- Use appropriately agreed marketing channels and channels for effective communication in association with shared service teams as needed Is it responsible for developing external partnerships that agree with value to the network;
- Manage the relationship indicators with a community in Power BI; Make a multi-time management specialist discipline;
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because  we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and  if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please come talk to us if you fulfill these:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Great implementation and follow up skills, someone who can set goals and meet/deliver them on a timely manner
- People skills needed to handle multiple multicultural partners, drive their objectives, and push back diplomatically when needed.
- Experience in managing and executing large scale events and campaings
- Independence. You WILL make important decisions
- Willing to work from scratch ‘roll up their sleeves’ and support in building the new area structure
- You have creative thinking and are searching for an opportunity to innovate and create from scratch
- You are analytic to ask the right questions and work collaboratively to come up with the solutions together with the team
- You are organized and have intellectual curiosity to always dig for completely new solutions to solve problems;
- Digital or Tech experience is a plus
We may like you even better if you:
- You've worked in a high-growth startup before.
- You're a native Portuguese speaker. Or you speak just like a native.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Good health and dental plan
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people