Descrição da Vaga
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report. Understand why.
We are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR) and New York (US) we are the only Atlassian Platinum Partner in Brazil and currently expanding to the US Atlassian market.
e-Core and Atlassian are growing and there's a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of exciting products and technologies like: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello . And let's not forget the amazing people: Imagine being part of a multicultural team from all over the world, collaborating with people from Kuala Lumpur, Amsterdam, Austin, San Francisco, Sydney and more!
What about leading a team based on strong values? At e-Core you will lead a team of 30+ engineers who are serving clients that are at the forefront of innovation.
Our partner, Atlassian, has a long-term relationship with e-Core, but we are still at the beginning of our journey. Come aboard and help us shape the future of how great software is built.
At e-Core and Atlassian you won't get frustrated with bureaucracy and slow decision making, and we encourage creative thinking.
During your day as a Regional Support Manager you will:
- Develop, lead and motivate team leads and support managers to reach their potential as leaders within the support organization;
- Supervise and motivate support engineers and technical leads;
- Oversee the results of the entire team and plan ahead;
- Be directly involved with Atlassian Support strategy;
- Foster an environment that drives performance in the areas of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, and timeliness of support delivery;
- Develop, maintain, improve and standardize various support processes, procedures, and systems in cooperation with relevant stakeholders;
- Build and foster a "customer first" culture;
- Provide expert knowledge of operational support models;
- Meet regularly with various parties from other continents.
As a Regional Support Manager you:
- Have 5-6 years of operational management experience (preferably managing technical and/or customer-facing teams)
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing multidisciplinary, high-performance teams, supporting complex technologies
- Experience with business process improvement and change management
- Thorough knowledge of technical support operations including best practices, industry trends, and customer service
- Experience dealing with international teams and customers
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills
- Experience implementing methodologies to improve customer satisfaction and build strong internal relationships
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and meeting Service Level Agreements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to attract, hire, and retain high-performing, passionate support professionals
Home office twice a week (optional).
Want to know more about Atlassian? https://www.atlassian.com/
We would love to count on you in our team!!!