Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Club Social, Trident, Halls, Lacta, Toblerone, Milka and Tang. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Regional Sourcing Manager - Marketing & Sales
- The Regional Spend Area Leader supports the development of Spend Area practices for assigned regional Spend Areas, including sourcing strategy execution, and stakeholder management, to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. This person leads the Regional Spend Area team and works closely with the regional business and global Spend Area teams to facilitate best practice sharing and drive advantaged cost, quality, service, and compliance to the organization.
Support global strategy development and planning
* Analyze regional spend data and understand the business needs.
* Provide regional market and supplier insights to maximize opportunities.
* Develop sourcing strategy with implications on the region (e.g. productivity, cash, revenue).
* Support the supplier negotiation strategy at country, regional, or global level.
Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas
* Strategy communication and alignment with regional and local cross functional teams.
* Prepare and plan for any of the regional bids, and co-lead regional or global negotiations.
* Actively engage in local key initiatives (aggregate demand, construct bid packages, and support sourcing through suppliers around the region) especially negotiations to ensure value levers are effectively played.
* Project prioritization and securing resources for implementation.
Lead contract implementation and drive contract compliance as per globally agreed Procurement policies for selected global and multi-regional Spend Areas
* Work in close collaboration with local Procurement operations & Systems in order to ensure local acceptance of new contracts, and extended value generation to increase customer satisfaction.
* Coordinate contract implementation tasks with regional and local Procurement operations and users.
* Closely monitor internal customers' contract compliance and define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance.
* Secure knowledge transfer and exchange by creating and storing project deliverables and relevant tools and templates in knowledge repositories.
Support regional supplier relationship and risk management
* In line with defined Procurement strategy, support classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation and audit policies.
* Continuously track supplier performance according to globally defined framework.
* Lead supplier development activities, set-up cross functional review meetings with suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce cost.
* Initiate and conduct supplier audits according to globally defined framework.
* Proactively identify supply continuity risks and develop mitigation plan
* Lead audits and self-assessment efforts, as well as drive contract compliance as per Procurement Policies.
* Make sure we keep track of all sourcing evidences and compliance use of sourcing tools
ZBB Data Management together with RPO (Regional package Owner)
* Drive ZBB agenda for MKT & Sales in the region, actively participating in the discussions and provide track of initiatives, also connecting with Regional Finance and Regional Category finance teams
* Work closely with RPO (Regional Package Owner) in engaging, landing and tracking key saving initiatives
Support management of internal customer relationships related to defined Spend Area portfolio (MKT & SALES TEAMS)
* Within the framework of the cross functional sourcing and supplier development teams, closely develop and manage the relationship with internal customers.
* Manage internal customer feedback and supplier performance.
* Improve and reinforce Procurement's profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
Support and develop a team of 10 people: 4 managers (2 solid line, 2 dotted line); 4 analysts and 2 interns;
* Make sure the team has a good development plan and challenging targets + powerful coaching conversations
* Assure the connection & support to team members not located at the same site.
* Participate and, in some cases lead important Global Workstreams related to capability, such as E-Auction, Sourcing Analyst Pool, Simplification etc.
The Success Candidate Will be:
- Appropriate University Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent spoken / written English
- Advanced spoken / written Spanish
- Relevant knowledge in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Knowledge in Consumer Packaged Good Company
- Procurement Media / MKT area as a background
- MBA, Procurement Professional Qualification
- Team Player and Leader
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with yo