Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com / and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us! Mondelez International is looking for: Regional Sales Manager - Distributors Channel
- Develop and implement the Company's commercial strategies, promoting the brand growth in the Midwest Region and MG on the distributor's channel;
- To know and interact with other sales channels and other areas of sales controlling, logistics, marketing, Trade Marketing, and finance, establishing short, medium and long-term goals and strategies, which should be divided with your team, customers and business partners ( Through business Plans) aligned with the Company's Master plan.
- Control and ensure that commercial resources are properly invested, ensuring the support of the P&L; of its region and respecting the organization's policies of conduct.
- Ensuring a high-performance team, focusing on planning and results.
- Develop the Regional strategy according with the particularities of the region, competition, geography and fiscal criteria;
- Establishing and conducting the balance of trade relations between the channels ensuring health and sustainability for the commercial policy;
- Align the objectives of the company, long and medium term with the needs of its region, sizing the needs of headcounts, customer structure, strategy of brands by competitors (price policy);
- Analyze and conduct sales P&L;, through the best price management, money and balance of sales between categories and channels;
- Develop a leadership pipeline that should ensure business continuity.
- Ensuring and understanding the company's compliance policies;
- Lead the sales processes within the standards established by the Mondelez.
- Manage the CS&L; alignment process with customers, so that they follow the standards of quality and management of the established products.
- Analyze and capture opportunities for new businesses, development of new areas, through judicious analysis and within the company's policies and processes.
- Ensuring the growth of its region by exploring the multichannel environment (GKA, C & C and ATC) through their complements;
- Manage the list of distributors of your region, blaming yourself for eventual exchanges, substitutions, and development of new partners.
- Contribute to the actions for diversity, social responsibility, and sustainability
The Success Candidate Will be:
- Graduate studies completed
- Intermediate English
- Solid knowledge in the sales area, having experienced managerial positions throughout their career, preferably in consumer goods.
- Possessing knowledge in the areas of Trade Marketing, Marketing, Sales, Controlling, Sales Planning or CS&L.;
- Knowledge in different UFS (Federation Units), to have knowledge of management in diverse geographic areas, desirable.
- Knowledge leading large and multi-functional teams.
- Knowledge in distributor development, ideally in distributor development programs, mesh redefinition and distributor exchange.
- Shopper Insights
- Client / Insights channels
- Competitive Insights
- Category Tactics
- Strong skill in negotiation and decision making
- Financial Management
- Account Management
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!