Descrição da Vaga
The Rapid Technology Specialist SA is part of the Regional FSQR Analytical
Chemistry CoE and work is provided to activities in the different business of
FIBI SA and CASC SA.
The Regional Rapid Technology Specialist SA will be responsible to provide
maintenance and support for the rapid technology equipment installed at
locations in SA. This to assure stable, as effective and efficient use of the
equipment and to keep the NIR platform at the highest feasible standard.
This person will support with the development, implementation, maintenance and
continuous improvement of the RTP (NIR) for SA
There are 3 key areas:
1) Maintain the overall platform monitoring the overall performance of the
instruments and governances that are in place, update calibrations when
2) Provide remote support to the location key-users across all business in SA,
which consists of trouble shooting, arranging proactive maintenance, arranging
for support at locations, provide training and updated Best Practice (BP)
documentation. Due to the criticality of this platform 24/7.
3) Provide remote support to team during installations.
The person in this position will assure that the full platform is at the best
feasible performance level and that all Best Practice documents are up to
1. Coordinate and support implementation of RT (NIR) in locations in SA
2. Execute and implement projects of RT (NIR) at the selected locations, this
includes setting up a project plan, assessment of local analysis and sampling,
defining of standard analysis and analyzing program for the related
parameters, training of the employees involved and/or key users at the
locations. Support the implementation and installation of NIR equipment,
sampling, calibrations and testing, and follow up of the project until the
stable working situation is achieved. This for the extension of the existing
benchtop platform concerning all product lines and online installations.
2. support towards location key-users for trouble shooting according SLA
(Service level agreement).
3. Ensure Governance and monitoring program for NIR benchtop/Online platform
SA (ensure guideline are up to date and executed/followed up by the
4. Support during installation of NIR, calibrations, validations and
5. Lead validation prioritization.
6. Manage validation and outlier sample programs.
7. Analyze troubleshooting and sharing feedback to improve the platform.
8. Follow up the performance of existing implementations and take the
corrective actions were necessary.
9. Connect with external vendors when errors are occurring or troubleshooting
10. Governance and assist in the NIR benchtop platform SA, support in
troubleshooting and sharing feedback and actively support to improve the
11. Keep the existing equipment up to date with the latest calibrations (new
crop, … ).
12. Follow up the performance of existing implementations and take the
corrective actions were necessary.
13. Analyze overall performance and identify improvement opportunities.
14. Report out overall performance to the different stakeholders.
15. Report out analyzed results of the monitoring program to the locations.
16. Compile full report for new implementations and follow up in
collaboration with the Rapid Technology implementation lead.
17. Actively support in the creation of guidelines, procedures and
18. Detail description of the implementation flows of the plants. Keeping all
Best Practice up to date and inform the locations with the needed changes.
19. Write & Maintain Best Practices for the Rapid Technology Platform.
20. Support the RT teams with data management and statistical processing of
21. Develop training documents and give support in organizing/executing the
• Bachelor degree in (Chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, or related food
• Developed knowledge, calibration experience NIR and experience with NIR
• IT related issues for problem solving.
• Software knowledge to build NIR calibration lines.
• Experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) such as
Unilab, Interspec, Report manager, Minitab.
• Advanced knowledge of Analytical Chemistry.
• Available for Business Travels: 20 - 40%.
Obs: Essa vaga está disponível para pessoas com deficiência.
Cargo: Garantia da Qualidade / Segurança Alimentar