Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We are seeking a smart, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence.
What You'll Do
- Optimize internal processes with the aim of improving driver experience
- Deep dive on partner engagement data and propose projects to drive core KPI improvement (e.g. deep dive on data and propose projects to reduce churn)
- Monitor and improve partner app performance, working with product teams
- Roll out new features in our markets and coordinate product launches
- Work with the Community Operations team (Support Team) to understand opportunities in driver experience and propose/execute projects to tackle core driver experience problems
What You'll Need
- A deep passion for product and desire to improve customer experience
- Analytical and problem solver at heart
- An excellent undergraduate degree, with impactful experiences through your early career (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 year of operations / client-facing management (internships included)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Superb organizational skills
- Humble attitude
- The ability to work autonomously and own and complete projects
- An interest in and passion for Uber