Descrição da Vaga
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
We are seeking a smart, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence.
What You'll Do
- Optimize internal processes with the aim of improving driver experience
- Deep dive on partner engagement data and propose projects to drive core KPI improvement (e.g. deep dive on data and propose projects to reduce churn)
- Monitor and improve partner app performance, working with product teams
- Roll out new features in our markets and coordinate product launches
- Work with the Community Operations team (Support Team) to understand opportunities in driver experience and propose/execute projects to tackle core driver experience problems
What You'll Need
- A deep passion for product and desire to improve customer experience
- Analytical and problem solver at heart
- An excellent undergraduate degree, with impactful experiences through your early career (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 year of operations / client-facing management (internships included)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Superb organizational skills
- Humble attitude
- The ability to work autonomously and own and complete projects
- An interest in and passion for Uber