Descrição da Vaga
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate
about the position and meet the requirements.
This position reports to Regional Marketing Sr. Director
At Ethicon we are passionate about leading advancements in surgical
technologies and solutions to address unmet healthcare needs.
From building the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally-
invasive procedures, Ethicon has made meaningful contributions in medical
device technology to transform the way surgery has been done for more than 60
Directs and coordinates critical processes related to business planning,
marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new
product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing.
Develops and executes the tactical annual marketing plan using the mentorship
of the strategic plan.
Makes recommendations for the development of company marketing strategy.
Participates in the design of sales incentive scheme to ensure alignment to
the established marketing strategy.
Quantifies and ensures the quality, timeliness, and cost-effective manner in
which all marketing programs are implemented.
Provides leadership on key business issues. Designs the sales incentive
scheme, and ensure alignment with established marketing strategy.
Identifies, prepares and implements local marketing opportunities.
Establishes and handles relationships with outside vendor agencies.
Builds and directs annual communications, research, and public relations plans
to support the strategic marketing plan.
Develops and ensures adherence to the annual budget.
1. You will direct and oversee the definition and deployment of the marketing
strategy for the respective platform/specialty. This includes key execution of
the following critical processes: business planning, marketing plan,
portfolio management and development, market trends analysis, new product
launches, business performance tracking, digital marketing and multi-channel
2. Incumbent is responsible for organization design of his/her structure to
meet enterprise objectives. This includes size of organization and definition
of work content of his/her team.
3. You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring of direct reports,
while driving a strong talent agenda and bench strength
4. Has a direct contribution to the development of the platform/specialty
strategy in the different clusters of the region. Works closely with OC;
provides recommendations / input to for the development of platform/specialty
marketing strategy considering the region market needs.
5. Represent LATAM region market requirements at the Originating Company (OC)
in Platform Leadership Teams (PLTs).
6. Responsible for LATAM Targeting, Segmentation and Pricing strategies for
each product in the platform/specialty, and conducting Market Research to
7. Responsible for developing marketing collateral and support materials
aligned to above strategies
8. Leads new product/ programs launches into the region exercising LEX
9. Responsible for bringing together and analyzing market intelligence
reports and providing strategic feedback to the organization. Responsible for
building Strategic Plan forecast
10. Drive cross-market communication and learning to ensure standard
methodologies and high-reaching insight are shared across markets.
11. Responsible for BP Sales and P&L (GP, Opex, MNI, SNI) attainment for the
12. Responsible for executing new standards of Marketing Excellence in the
- Education level required: Bachelor Degree is required; MBA degree preferred.
- Years of Experience: 12 or more years of leadership experience in a combination of Sales and Marketing Management roles with a proven track record of achieving business results in meaningful business environments.
- Required knowledge: Marketing acumen is a key competence required; Financial and business insight: P&L Management experience required.
- Required skills: Customer focus and relationship building skills; experienced in developing effective relationships across a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical partners at the highest levels, in both public and private domains; Demonstrated enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate across cluster, regional and global, matrix environments to achieve business objectives; Talent Management Capabilities: ability to mobilize and encourage large organizations. Demonstrated experience in attract, develop and retain high performing and high potential talent
- Required Experience: experience in healthcare industry, medical device/surgery markets preferred; demonstrated ability to understand the portfolio of products; Demonstrated success of collaboration and work with critical internal and external partners and substantial customer interface; Validated experience in shaping an agenda, defining strategies and a proven understanding of how to support them with practical elements of implementation;
- Language: Fluency in English required
- International Travel percentage: 50%
- Location of the role: This position can be based in Buenos Aires - Argentina; Santiago de Chile - Chile or Sao Paulo - Brazil.