Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Regional Facility Management Lead.
The Regional FM Lead has full responsibility for delivering Facility Management services and operational excellence at all MDLZ sites within the LA region.
Reporting to the Director Global Facilities, the Regional FM Lead LA will work closely with site functional teams to establish and maintain our IFM program in order to deliver best in class service, KPI's, and work with partners to deliver top tier financial results.
- Leads the LA region facilities operations across the MDLZ portfolio
- Responsible for oversight of the LA regional operational FM facilities budget, partnering with Plant Managers, MDs, site leaders, and 3rd party providers
- Provides FM support, expertise, and guidance to LA site FM managers. For locations without onsite FM presence to assume a more direct hands on role to co-ordinate third party FM service contractors ensuring all local FM requirements are delivered within local compliance and statutory regulations.
- Collaborate with virtual teams across the LA region driving co-operation with 3rd party providers in a cost efficient manner while delivering exceptional service
- Build strong relationships and function as single point of contact with MDLZ internal stakeholders and leadership
- Functions as the MDLZ Regional point of contact for issue escalation process.
- Responsible for LA FM cost and annual budgeting process – manage and control of 3rd party provider budget submissions
- FM Cost management in alignment with Global FM Director and regional REFM Lead
- Accountable for maintaining the MDLZ regional governance protocols with 3rd party providers and tracking Key Performance Indicators to ensure cost, quality, and customer satisfaction goals are attained as achieved
- Driving accountability across region common and consistent FM standards and consistency in alignment with the MDLZ Playbook
- Maintain alignment and matrix with MDLZ LA RE lead
- Tertiary qualifications/trade with post trade qualifications preferred
- Facilities Management accreditation valuable
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required, Portuguese preferred
- Strong knowledge in a facilities leadership role
- Working knowledge within an established framework of policies, procedures, and processes while building a continuous improvement culture
- Knowledge in LA labor outsourcing process, laws, and regulations including local and Local/Regional Trade Unions
- Strong customer service ethic
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Strong cost awareness and finance acumen
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to simplify, articulate and drive strategic ideas and issues to senior management
- Able to demonstrated success in developing and leading teams, partnerships with service provider.
- Ability to manage a 3rd party service provider/partner
- Must have ability to lead change in a positive manner.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!