Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Regional Customer Excellence Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead the local process development for BCH Customer Excellence Blueprint: the what & how to guidelines for Sales & Trade activities;
- Be the local process expert (deputy to RD) for Customer Excellence;
- Lead countries' assessment (X-Ray in association with regional and global Customer Excellence support) to evaluate & define priorities for country activation & agrees priorities with local CDH;
- Act as PMO for the local implementation of Customer Excellence;
- Champion Pulse Check implementation within the local management teams as a tool to drive change management;
- Lead, coordinate and define multi country/function enablers and facilitate cross cultural learning;
- Consider different country dynamics such as different development stages and complex channel structures, when reapplying best practice;
- Help establish and co-lead the LAM Customer Excellence Community.
Who you are
- Higher education, preferably university degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Solid experience in FMCG and/or OTC or retail industry;
- Solid trade experience (OTC or FMCGs);
- Solid experience working in leadership roles;
- Sales Management Experience;
- Category Management experience preferable;
- KAM experience preferable;
- Proven project management skills;
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Good knowledge in Spanish is desirable.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo