Descrição da Vaga
Telefonica Business Solutions (TB Solutions) manages globally the multinational, wholesale solutions for the Telefonica´s Group, delivering integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinationals and corporations. It also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. TG Solutions develops an integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that include international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions. TG Solutions is a multicultural organization, with more than 1400 employees, working in over 40 countries and speaking more than 15 languages.
The MNCs organization is composed by 5 Geographical Commercial Departments (MNCs Spain, MNCs UK, MNCs Germany, MNCs Global Extended Market and MNCs Latin America) depending on General Manager of MNCs. This specific area is in Latin America Depatment and is responsible for the South Cluster (Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay) under management of MNCs Sales Manager that depends on LATAM Director that depends on General Manager of MNCs in the CCDO.
Develop the relationship with Multinationals Accounts that have Regional Decision Makers based in LATAM with empowerment to take decisions dedicated to Latin America region. The RAM has to work along with accounts teams with located in Vivo Brazil and all others Latin America Telefonica´s Operations Business and aligned with the Global Account Manager in order to add value with the Global strategy.
* Achieves assigned Latin America expectations quota in the assigned territory:
a) New sales
d) Customer Satisfaction Index
* Prepare and present formal presentations and use excellent consultative solution selling skills to ensure long-term relationship building and meet business goals. Focused in Digital Solutions and solutions with high added value.
* This professional has to be a keen hunter salesman
* Develop and maintain forecast of Sales Opportunity, revenues variations, revenues growth and renegotiations.
* Submit proposals to Telefonica´s Internal committee before formal presentation to the customer.
* Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
* Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company.
* Build strong relationships with customers at regional (Latin America) levels.
* Build trust and loyalty with users, influencers, champions and C-level executives to retain and expand business opportunities.
* Develop strong relationships with internal resources including but not restricted to Product Marketing, local teams, Legal, Product Development, and Service Management to achieve sales goals.
* Develop and maintain monthly follow up calls with Local Account Managers.
* Multi country solutions depending on too many internal interfaces; * Muti culture enviroment; * Customers little explored in terms of regional and global opportunities; * Strong competitive enviroment.
* Managing teams
* Hunting for new business in potential new accounts
* Advanced communication skills
* Interpersonal Effectiveness
* Results driven.
* Ability to work autonomously • Strong level of self- confidence and effective interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in multicultural environments.
* Ability to integrate local service offers and build regional ones.
* International travel may be be required.
* Computer Knowledge: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, a must, Word, Salesforce, CRM, BSS, etc., will be appreciated. * Telecomunications knowledge (Fixed, mobile and data solutions); * IT and Digital Knowledge is a high plus in the evaluation.
* 5+ years of business development experience in the professional services area to the IT; Telecommunications sector focused in Digital Solutions (Cloud, Security, IoT).
* Strong sale skills and significant experience selling professional services in the IT sector focused in Digital Solutions.
* Preferred experience with multinational markets particularly in the IT and Digital Solutions sector.
* Previous experience in Pre sales for Telecom and IT markets is high well considered.
Portuguese: mother tongue or Proficient; English and Spanish: Fluently (interview in these 3 languages is required)