Descrição da Vaga
• Works with Hiring Managers and HRBPs recruiting process from beginning to
• Collaborate in creating staffing plans, develop strategies and implement
• Deploy and use job appropriate behavioral and competency based interview
• Coach hiring managers or teams on interviewing and candidate assessment
• Identify and share recruitment best practices across business units of
• Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment
trends and requirements.
• Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified
candidates for hiring needs.
• Build and maintain effective partnerships and strong relationships with
colleagues, hiring managers, candidates and leaders.
• Consolidate candidate feedback from interview team and lead final assessment
and selection process.
• Consult with hiring managers on recommended starting salaries and other
offer package details including, but not limited to, sign on bonuses,
relocation, vacation, stock options, annual bonus, etc., Negotiate offers.
Provide candidate offer package recommendation to line manager.
• Check professional references and drive other candidate due diligence
activities in compliance with the recruitment operating procedures.
• Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all
relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is
properly handled in a timely manner.
• Provide company information to candidates and appropriately "sell"
candidates on the value proposition of the Johnson & Johnson experience.
• Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in
a timely manner. Gather/compile/maintain/provide regular metrics for HR-
• Ensure end user education and training (hiring managers)
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Proven experience in recruitment is required.
• Experience with Targeted Selection/Behavioral Interviewing.
• Must have a demonstrated capability in recruiting for wide variety of non-
exempt and exempt positions in multiple functional disciplines.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, customer-service and organization
• Must have a demonstrated ability to apply judgment to ambiguous or out-of-
• Attention to detail and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously is required, as is the
ability to develop relationships and influence others.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in HR recruiting processes
and practices (i.e., compensation, Employee laws, interviewing skills,
sourcing strategies, etc).
• Ability to work within a team approach is required.
• Must have strong account management, consulting and interviewing skills.
Strong customer and marketplace focus; negotiation and influencing skills;
project management, and time management are required.
• Speak, read and write fluently in English.
• Experience with Taleo or other similar Applicant Tracking System is an
• Experience managing people;