Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is looking for an intern to join the Human Resources team. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of recruiting and development. You will be responsible for mapping and hiring the best talent in the market to support the company's growth and also constantly bring new ideas to maintain a disruptive recruiting process at AMARO.
- Help AMARO map and contact the best talent in the market to support the company's growth
- Ensure all candidates, no matter the channel they came in through, are in the company's ATS
- For jobs with a large number of applicants, schedule super days with dozens of candidates being interviewed back-to-back
- Previous recruiting experience is a plus;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Education: Currently in a Bachelor degree from a leading university in Business Administration, Psychology and related areas;
- Ability to learn and adopt digital tools and technologies.
- Advanced level of English.
- Outgoing and communicative
- Able to multi-task and get things done
- Resourceful and creative in overcoming problems
- Passion for an international and fast-paced startup culture
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.