Descrição da Vaga
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Develop relationships with candidates, and ensure an understanding their needs and aspirations.
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Solve challenges and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and by seeking out additional responsibilities.
- Keep partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing at multiple levels.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 7 years of relevant work experience.
* 4 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
* Experience with HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation.
* Experience in solving complex challenges.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build productive relationships.
* Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work in an environment with competing demands.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to be tactful and diplomatic.
* Excellent work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.