Descrição da Vaga
- Assume leadership for low/medium risk projects in relevant category, and support to moderate/high risk, ensuring the implementation at regional/local level with all required formulation, feasibility work, analysis, validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed in accordance with internal and external standards and market conditions
- Support Innovation HUB with technical challenges for the innovation pipeline
- Maintain good communication with marketing to accomplish objectives
- Interact with technical functions (R&D, Supply, Packaging Development, etc) to define and share best practices.
- Assist with determination of resources to support project delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical engineering or other relevant science;
- Fluent in English.