Descrição da Vaga
Job Family Description:
Responsible for performing general and specific administrative support tasks involved in the Quality function. Responsibilities include maintaining records and other related documentation, assisting supervisory and non-supervisory employees in various administrative tasks directly and indirectly related to the work unit's primary function. These tasks may include, but not be limited to, assisting with researching information, assisting with analysis, compiling data for reports, coordinating work processes following work unit manager's directions and other established administrative procedures.
- Performs basic and routine clerical and administrative tasks under direct supervision in support of quality assessment and management.
- Enters data into electronic and paper quality management documentation systems as instructed.
- Schedules quality meetings, sessions, and audit interviews as directed and in accordance with existing administrative plans.
- Develops understanding of quality management systems, regular processes and requirements.
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent secondary education certification required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 0 – 1 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic clerical skills, including data entry, filing, document completion and telephone and email usage.
- General familiarity with standard calendar management, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Written and verbal communication skills; mastery in local language and moderate proficiency in English.