Descrição da Vaga
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US), we are hiring professionals to join our team to support a client with global operations. This client is in need of a Senior QA Test Engineer able to handle their technical challenges and to improve their products!
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must demonstrate an understanding of IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers;
- Verify UNIX server configurations, including network connections and user permissions;
- Develop and execute UNIX shell scripts;
- Develop and execute automated tests for RESTful APIs and the user interface;
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives;
- Work with Chief Technology Officer to build and manage a small test/QA team and processes, which may include some offshore resources;
- Recommend test tools and/or frameworks for both functional and performance testing prior to software release;
- Design and implement system test and regression plans, test cases, and automated test scripts;
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution;
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using agile management tools (e.g., VersionOne);
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in development and/or testing role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Database skills, mainly in Postgres, Mongo;
- Good experience with different Operating Systems, especially Ubuntu and Centos Linux;
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, AngularJS, React, Vue, Python, Go;
- Hands-on experience testing in AWS and VMWare environments;
- Knowledge of the latest test tools and frameworks needed to support web applications, RESTful interfaces and databases;
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously;
- Advanced English.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to present ideas and be comfortable interfacing all levels of organizatio;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation.