Descrição da Vaga
- Área e especialização profissional: Informática, TI, Telecomunicações - Programador / Desenvolvedor
- Nível hierárquico: Coordenador
- Local de trabalho: Niterói, RJ
- Fielo is a Loyalty & Incentive software platform that helps organizations run large-scale loyalty programs for customers and partners. We are growing fast and are looking to add a Software QA Lead - Quality assurance leader to join our team.
- SUMMARY:The focus of this position is to improving and automating the existing QA procedures, maintaining our high-quality standards. QA Leaders are actively involved in every step of the development process, from feature planning to release, working hand-in-hand with the product and development teams, acting as a gate keeper .Responsible for root cause analysis, bug documentation, and software build safety for release schedule.
- REQUIRED SKILLS
- Good communication skills and work ethics. -Understanding and implementation of oral and written instructions .
- Curiosity, initiative to learn and contribute with other team members.
- Knowledge transformation in attitudes and practices add value to the project.
- Initiative to inquire, investigate and propose improvements.
- Solving problems
- Focus on Details
- MAIN RESPONSABILITIES
- Evaluate current testing processes and methodologies to support the accelerated expansion of the QA team in an efficient way.
- Bug database ?gatekeeper?: Responsible for the quality of reported bugs and their further processing, vetting of bug reports
- Design, implement and maintain an automated testing infrastructure, which includes virtualized environments and the definition of several test cases within the testing infrastructure.
- Proactively identify opportunities to make manual processes automatable including stress testing, load testing, front end and back end automation testing, in order to improve time and quality for testing our products.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of high-quality, periodical releases to customers.
- Manage the automation and functional testing activities of our software solutions.
- Analyze, write and execute Test Scripts based on each requirement as part of the automation framework.
- To be involved in the planning and execution of automated, functional, integration and regression testing phases.
- Work and manage Tickets/Bugs in a Ticket Tracking Software (JIRA).
- Make progress of the assignments in a independent way, track the work in a detailed way and work in a collaborative way with other areas focusing on common goals.
- Write down documentation such as processes, routine procedures, guides and instructions in order to make information available to the rest of the company.
- Collaborate with the maturity of the processes by innovating and suggesting improvements to the work framework .
- Coach lower seniority partners in order to promote common knowledges regarding QA Techniques, best practices and procedures.
- FLUENT ENGLISH IS MANDATORY AND SPANISH IS A DIFFERENTIAL -
- Benefícios: Vale Transporte, Assistência Médica / Medicina em grupo, Tíquete Refeição, Assistência Odontológica, Seguro de Vida em Grupo, Curso de Idiomas
- Escolaridade Mínima: Ensino Superior
- Português (Avançado - Requerido), Inglês (Avançado - Requerido), Espanhol (Avançado - Requerido)
- Outros programas: CRM, Selenium
- Assistência médica, Assistência odontológica, Seguro de Vida, Vale-refeição, Vale-transporte
- Título da vaga Qa Lead - Quality Assurance Leader - Gestor De Garantia Da Qualidade De Software
- Empresa Fielo - Loyalty & Incentive A...
Seguir esta empresa
* Jornada Período Integral
* Tipo de contrato Efetivo – CLT
* Salário A combinar
* Localidade Niterói, RJ