Descrição da Vaga
Our Quality Assurance team plays a critical role in the game’s development cycle. Their responsibility, is to make sure that only impeccable games end up in the hands of million of users every day. As a member of our QA team, you will be playing TFG games and apps, before they go live, to check if they’re the most fun they can be.
You will work closely with game designers and developers, on a friendly and relaxed environment, and you will influence the decision on whether a game is ready for launch or not. Everything on a very close-knit team.
On the day-to-day, you will be planning, estimating and executing tests, making sure that issues are properly identified, as well as suggesting the best way to improve our games.
- Engineering, game design, or related degree
- 2+ years experience as a QA / Game Tester
- Demonstrable knowledge of QA technics and terminology
- Verbal and written communications skills (in Brazilian Portuguese)
- Basic English
- Experience with test plans, and bug management tools like JIRA
- Knowledge of the mobile game market and free-to-play games
- Knowledge on testing for mobile platforms
- Experience with Gray Box and White Box testing