Descrição da Vaga
The Automation Engineers are an important part of our Quality Assurance team. On their day-to-day, they build and optimize our CI pipeline, automating functional, integration and performance tests for games that end up in the hands of millions of users every day. As a member of our team, you will have autonomy to help improve our processes from day one. The work of the Automation Engineers also involves finding creative solutions to help our game development teams go faster and reduce the risk of bugs reaching our players. You will work every day with QA testers, game developers and backend engineers, on a friendly and relaxed environment.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 1+ years experience with scripting languages such as Ruby or Python
- Notions of Objective-C, C# or Java
- Ability to describe and document test plans, test procedures and test results
- Experience with mobile test automation, testing tools such as Appium and Jenkins integration are considered a plus