Descrição da Vaga
Do you love to build and ship amazing products? Come help us lead one of the most dynamic industries on the planet!
ArcTouch has been developing award-winning mobile apps for phones and tablets since the original iPhone was introduced. We've completed hundreds of handcrafted custom apps for some of the today's most important brands including NBC, salesforce.com, Audi, CBS, Razorfish, and Yahoo!
Millions of users engage with our work every day.
But we're just getting started. Gartner forecasts that the "Internet of Things" will add more than 26 billion connected devices by 2020 — new devices above and beyond phones, tablets, and PCs — which will transform the way we live, work and play. All those devices need great software — and ArcTouch is leading the charge.
ArcTouch is hiring skilled, adaptable and detail-oriented Quality Assurance Analysts for our Brazil office. This is an opportunity for Quality Assurance professionals with strong manual testing experience, good communication skills and ability to contribute to a variety of challenging and cutting-edge mobile apps.
Sometimes we work with automated tests (scripting languages) so, if you have this experience or interest, it will be a big plus. Our projects usually range from three to six months. In a year, you could easily work on four different projects. You will interact with our team of product managers, designers and engineers and may architect solutions with our customers and their engineers as well.
To face these challenges, you must have:
- Knowledge of manual testing techniques
- Solid background in software testing concepts, processes, and best practices (black box, white box, integration testing, functional testing, etc)
- Solid background in writing scenarios
- Gherkin knowledge (acceptance scenarios) - If you never worked with Gherkin, you can start studying through this link https://docs.cucumber.io/gherkin/reference/. You will need it for our technical testing.
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Advanced English (speaking)
- Up-to-date on quality assurance trends and best practices
And it'll be good if you have
- Mobile test experience
- Experience in BDD (behavior-driven development)
- Programming and test automation experience(preferably scripting languages)
- Test certifications
Why work for us? Simple: We love what we do.
ArcTouch offers a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, catered meals, video game room, a fully stocked fridge, paid English training, professional development, and more. But don't just take our word for it. Make sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.
Come join us!