Descrição da Vaga
Cheesecake Labs isa web/mobile development and design company headquartered in Florianópolis - Brazil, but with a solid integration with the Silicon Valley, in the US. We make partnership with startups with great disruption potential - and we develop mobile solutions for them.
We are looking for a Python Backend Developer who is interested in working with our projects in partnership with the Silicon Valley, joining international and multidisciplinary teams.
We offer: stock options, career plan, trimestral bonus, above average salary, flexible working time, geek culture, 24/7 snacks, beers and a unique work environment.
* Experience with Python backend frameworks (Django, Flask, Bottle, etc);
* Fluent English (+ knowledge of technical terms);
* Experience with shell/CLI of Debian-based systems;
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, SQS, EB, CodeDeploy, etc) or PaaS services (Heroku, Openshift);
* Experience with SQL DBMS (MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB);
* Experience with development of REST APIs;
* Experience with clusters;
* Experience with microservices and containers;
* Experience with NoSQL DBs (MongoDB, Cassandra, MariaDB);
* Experience with heavy front-end websites (React.js, Angular.js);
* Having experience on project developing management.
This is a full-time position located on our cool Florianopolis/SC office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.