Descrição da Vaga
Cheesecake Labs isa web/mobile development and design company headquartered in Florianópolis - Brazil, but with a solid integration with the Silicon Valley, in the US. We make partnership with startups with great disruption potential - and we develop mobile and web solutions for them.
We are looking for a Backend Developer who is interested in working with our projects in partnership with the Silicon Valley, joining international and multidisciplinary teams.
We offer: health and dental care, meal allowance, stock options, career plan, quarterly bonus, additional benefits, above average salary, flexible working time, geek culture, 24/7 snacks, beers and a unique work environment.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs
- Develop and maintain Backend solutions using Django, Elixir, NodeJS
- Build docker images that can run on top of AWS or other PaaS
- Model databases using MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers and stakeholders
- Write beautiful, readable and scalable code
- Make sure the application solves real-world problems
- Review code of other developers
- Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
- Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
- Build estimates and plan roadmaps
What will help you succeed
- Experience with RESTful backend applications, specially built with Django
- Experience with deployment processes like Docker, CircleCI, AWS, Heroku
- Experience with different databases
- Experience with UNIX systems and terminal usage
- Knowledge about basic Front-end development
- Knowledge about clean code, design patterns
- Being self-taught
- Being up-to-date with latest news and technologies about Backend
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both in verbal and writing
- Experience with Git
This is a full-time position located on our cool Florianopolis/SC office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.