Descrição da Vaga
Google's Publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team makes sure that our external partners are able to grow their businesses using Google's products. Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology experts who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google's Engineering and Sales teams. They not only serve as Google gurus but also identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners' businesses. Our suite of products is growing and PDS Technical Account Managers help us understand exactly what our partners need.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Analyze and optimize the growth of existing partners and build systems and tools to help partner ecosystem grow if required.
- Assist sales manager in business activities such as to present product demo and review technical terms in the contracts.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Development and Engineering.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of relevant work experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* MA/MS degree.
* Pre-sale and post-sale consultation experience.
* Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience. Ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience and comfort with presenting technical materials to large groups.
* Skills in C and/or C++ and scripting languages (e.g. Python and Shell).
* Excellent technical, vendor project management, and written and verbal business communication skills.