Descrição da Vaga
PR @ QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- About half of your time you will be thinking creatively about new stories about QuintoAndar and/or trends related to our business (i.e. rentals, lifestyle, housing)
- The other half you should spend building relationships with the best journalists, influencers and content producers/distributors in Brazil and abroad to write groundbreaking articles (we are a lot more focused on quality and long-term impact, than short-term quantity)
- We want someone to be deeply focused on the two bullets above, but we also expect you to help define and monitor our general press, content, and social media strategy for several audiences collaborating on a variety of projects with the marketing, product and other teams.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This specific position requires full proficiency in the Portuguese language.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if:
- You should be a master in verbal and written storytelling skills.
- You MUST LOVE to network and build relationships. Actually, it’s a big plus if you already have a strong network of personal contacts in the press. A background in Journalism, Social Communications or similar field usually helps. :)
- You are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in this role.
- You speak fluent English and native-like Portuguese.
We may like you even better if you:
- You've worked in a high-growth startup before.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package.
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
* Fuel or public transportation allowance.
* Good health plan
* Dental plan
* Life insurance
* Children Allowance (Daycare)
* Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
* This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)