Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 164121
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The PSA is a key role in the Global Partner Services Delivery (PSD) team. PSD is responsible for enabling partners from a Service and Support perspective. PSD does so by identifying the capabilities of each partner and, in agreement with the partner, tailoring a service plan that puts the global knowledge and resources of SAP into the hands of the partner.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Flexible and a self-starter, able to excel without supervision and under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Capable to organize independent your daily work with your assigned partners;
- Ability to transfer business demands in concepts and drive them to execution;
- Get to know their designated partners, understand their issues and areas of weakness and tap into the global resources of SAP to assist that partner
- Build the capability of each partner from a technical and service perspective
- Identify specific service needs of partners and take responsibility for meeting these needs pro-actively
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Degree (Computer Science, Business Administration with a focus in IT, Technology);
- Previous work experience / knowledge in the IT industry;
- Mandatory as language is Spanish and English, another language will be a plus;
- Strong communications skills;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- SAP background is a plus;
- Knowledge in Excel and Power Point or similar applications;
- Experience in IT industry is a plus;
- Experience in working with SAP Products.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, ERP, Computer Science, SAP, Technology