Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 167939
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
General support for projects of SAP Labs Latin America that will be developed on the next 2 years (setup rented space, building construction).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Administrative tasks: create purchase orders, organize documents, maintain reports, prepare presentations;
- Establish and maintain contacts with vendors;
- Local support with projects development;
- Prepare communication to be distributed within SAP locally;
- Project meeting minutes;
- Review project schedule, budget, activities quality control;
- General support on tasks demanded by Project Lead;
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Engineering, Architecture or Administrative student to graduate in 2 years or above;
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Knowledge;
- AutoCad experience is a plus;
- Advanced English (oral and writing);
- Teamwork, good learning ability, pro-active, motivation, organized and focus on results;
- Attention to detail and high motivation;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Good learning skills
Previous work experience not mandatory.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Facilities, Intern, ERP, Engineer, Construction, Operations, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering