Descrição da Vaga
This position aims to manage the deployment of ITS applications on industrial sites, according to the Sanofi industrial strategy, and given budgets, timelines and business requirements. I.e.:
* Lead the end-to-end rollout activities to deliver the solutions and the related services to the sites
* Primary focus on the rollout of the Sanofi Industrial SAP template solution: "Athena"
* Help the sites to adopt and to implement standard industrial solutions, by configuring them locally, and by adapting business processes and practices (supported by Change Management and Value Realization Methodologies)
* Coordinate project activities and manage the contribution of other stakeholders, such as business representatives, Solution Centers and ITS Units, ITS business partners, Q&C; experts, IT Infrastructure experts, external contractors, etc.
* Ensure continuous improvements on the live sites through the solution optimization and retrofit projects.
* Drive the mission in accordance with the current ITS project methodology ('PUMA') and in respect with the compliance rules (GxP, Sox,..)
Challenge of the position
* Works in a complex & international environement
* Delivery oriented (internal customers: industrial sites and central industrial functions)
* Drives project activities in a context of business and ITS transformation
* Manage the business alignment to the Sanofi standards and central applications (core models)
* Exposure to business demand and pressure (key-users, business managers, corporate senior management )
* Manages functional and technical complexity within ITS application landscape involving multiple systems, repositories, technologies and interfaces
* Manages multiple ITS contributors addressing different objectives (gobal and functional organization)
* Drives activities within virtual teams and remotely, with both internal and external team members
* Siginificant travel required to regional industrial sites and central ITS sites.
1- Project preparation
- Lead project pre-scoping and contribute to site assessment, value realization and OCM activities in collaboration with ITS Business Partners & program management teams
- Evaluate workload, solutions and sites readiness, budget and planning for rollout activities
- Contribute to the program governance, when needed, by providing expertise and evaluation
2 - Project management
- Define ITS project plans, in collaboration with the other project contributors, Project Manager and business project leader
- Prepare and drive kick-off meetings in collaboration with the Project Manager and business project leader
- Build and organize the ITS project teams
- Contribute to the project committees and status reporting, with the Project Manager
- Plan and coordinate all ITS project activities: design (gap analysis, rollout spec), build (localization, master data, change request, ), infrastructure and integration with other systems, acceptance (testing, UAT, change management, validation..), go-live preparation (data migration, ) and go-live support. Is accountable for all ITS deliverables in accordance with the standard IT project methodology.
- Manage project spending's, in accordance with the budget
- Identify the risks and propose action plans to mitigate them
- Support the business change management in order to facilitate the adoption of the solution and ensure benefits for the site, in collaboration with the Project Manager and business project leader and in accordance with the methodologies for organizational change management and Value Realization
- Ensure the hand-over of the deployed SAP solution to the ITS Industrial Global Solution Center SUPPORT (SLA update, knowledge transfer, )
3 - Solutions optimization (continuous improvement for solution already implemented)
* Contribute to analyze (feasibility, workload, cost,..) and to prioritize evolution requests to Sanofi's SAP manufacturing template solution, in collaboration with the business partners and the solutions centers
* Lead and deliver new functionalities & processes of existing solutions, according to the continuous improvement portfolio (small projects, retrofits and evolutions)
4 - Scope
- All Industrial Affairs sites located in Latin America
- Business areas and applications:
- Supply chain processes & solutions from forest and demand to plant logistics (planning, warehousing, etc) and distribution
5 - Management Responsibility
- May manage direct staff consisting of technical & functional experts
- Managing project staff to effectively execute project
- Developing a cohesive team, maintain and reinforce a strong quality presence, encourage positive relationships and network effectively across functional areas.
- Developing work plans, assign tasks, and lead team
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field. Advanced degree a plus
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) will be a plus
Experience & knowledge:
- 10 years experience in ITS project management, with some background in complex and international environments
- SAP experience in supply chain domains.
- Experience on managing SAP system implementation projects
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry is desired
- A strong industrial culture would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- English (fluent) & Spanish (advanced)
- ITS Project Management : results oriented, focused on critical areas, planning steering & costs monitoring oriented; demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex projects, building / leading system implementations
- Industrial SAP skills : Warehouse (WM/HUM), Planning (PP), Production (PP-PI),
- Handling of complex ITS integration and applications architecture
- Soft skills: leadership, team management, stakeholder management, anticipation, structured & organized, document writing and reporting capability, Excellent verbal / written communication skills
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life