Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the role
The Project Manager will take a data driven approach to inform decisions and process improvements critical to the success of our support organization within any given line of business. You will be first and foremost a strategist, using a deep knowledge of the product, a passion for agent success and strong customer support, and analytical skills to design policies and processes that are simultaneously the best for the business, the agent, and the customer.
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage project scope, schedules, management and timelines across multiple projects
- Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Identifying the root cause of a problem as opposed to focusing on the symptoms
- Use analytical skills daily to identify top issues of a specific subject and bring a solution proposal
- Create and optimize support processes
- Will and ability to lead others utilizing processes
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum 3 years of project management experience is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Ability to investigate and get the data required to make quick and effective decisions
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Exceptional communication and writing skills with attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
Bonus Points if
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced environment
- Experience in investigations and investigative case management tools
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies
- SQL proficiency
- High-growth operations or startup experience
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages support around the globe. All stakeholders - drivers, riders, eater, couriers and restaurants are supported by the team.