Descrição da Vaga
* Coordinate and manage all necessary activities to bring a product final acceptance
* Interact with Sales for customer commitments, involvement and alignment.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs by communicating efficiently
* Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks and escalate appropriately when required.
* Constantly monitor and report progress of the project to all stakeholders.
* Customer Relationship Management
* Resources Team Build Management
* Project Management knowledges, PMP or similar.
* Experience managing complex, regional, multi stakeholder projects, under high pressure and limited resources and schedule.
* Fluent in English.
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
* Knowledge of the payment industry in LAC.
Curitiba, Centro Cívico.