Descrição da Vaga
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Project Mgr owns the project management for Healthcare Digital, including sales order review, project planning, design/layout, contractor interface, submission ofdocumentation, resource coordination, and issues resolution.
* Drive customer satisfaction and process productivity during the installation process
* Act as the primary liaison between GE and the customer team
* Identify, escalate, and resolve issues, which might affect customer satisfaction and GE operational targets
* Participate in process improvement initiatives
* Bachelor’s degree and project management experience
* Experience leading cross-functional teams
* Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple priorities to meet scheduled completion dates and customer expectations
* Ability to work with and communicate with diverse work partners
* Ability to work effectively from a remote home office location
* Ability to work with and influence team members to achieve mutual goals
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Applications