Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Project Engineer Senior
Implementation and management of the new CAPEX Projects. Devolopment new technology and supliers to ensure the business needs. Ensure that new projects are done according to legal requirements.
- Ensure that projects will be implemented with quality and compliance for all Legal requirements
- Support Engineers Jr. in the project management methodology and engineering standards
- Coordinate the investment proposals for new projects and strategy plan
- Build the new projects proposal and follow the aproval process
- Ensure that engineering projects are prepared in accordance with Mondelez engineering standards
- Build of all reports and follow-ups required throughout the project development
- Coordinate meetings with suppliers and validate new technologies.
- Compliance with the Environmental Policy
- CAPEX management - Track Capex regularly to ensure that projects are developed and implemented in accordance with the proposed budget
- Risk Management - Ensure the implementation of risk analysis in projects in order to ensure that risks are mapped and monitored.
- Schedule Management - ensure that the projects have effective schedules and the specific level of detail for each project.
- Scope Management - ensure that the scopes of the projects are maintained and if necessary manage change.
- Support Legal requirements -Ensure that projects are implemented meeting all legal requirements (Fire Department, Environment, Factory Insurance)
- Aproppiate degree.
- Fluent English
- Relevant Knowledge in the area.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!