Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Project Engineer II
Ensure that projects will be implemented with quality and compliance for all Legal requirements;
Support Engineers Jr. in the project management methodology and engineering standards;
Coordinate the investment proposals for new projects and strategy plan;
Build the new projects proposal and follow the aproval process;
Ensure that engineering projects are prepared in accordance with Mondelez engineering standards;
Build of all reports and follow-ups required throughout the project development;
Coordinate meetings with suppliers and validate new technologies.
Compliance with the Environmental Policy;
CAPEX management - Track Capex regularly to ensure that projects are developed and implemented in accordance with the proposed budget;
Risk Management - Ensure the implementation of risk analysis in projects in order to ensure that risks are mapped and monitored.
Schedule Management - ensure that the projects have effective schedules and the specific level of detail for each project.
Scope Management - ensure that the scopes of the projects are maintained and if necessary manage change.
Support Legal requirements -Ensure that projects are implemented meeting all legal requirements (Fire Department, Environment, Factory Insurance).
- Coordinate a project core team internal or external to execute with excellence (time, cost, quality) a variety of projects inside a plant, assuring the application of the best practices during machinery and equipment installation so that target performance is achieved as planned, with conversion team (TPM, operators) and suppliers.
- Provide co-ordination and technical expertise for evaluation of offers and submitting proposals for the most appropriate technical solutions, while ensuring they are cost-effective.
- Work to identify potential supplier as well as correct bidding process using proper RFQs. Work together with Procurement department in preparation of contracts, providing technical requirements and details in order to support contract negotiation and signature
- Support Engineering inside a project core team, focus on execution and ensure the achievement of AR's goal commitments always using Project Management Best Practices.
- Participate in screening and evaluation of all identified improvement opportunities and ideas IIM pillar.
- Lead initiatives as Regional Technology Owner. Participate on New technologies foruns with Global Team.
- Ensure application of IIM elements on Project Execution.