Descrição da Vaga
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of :
Project Coordinator Industrial Affairs (LATAM region)
As an attaché for the Vice President Industrial Affairs, the future VIE will be interactin on his behalf with senior stakeholders in LATAM (Latin America) Region, She/He will be preparing and participating to key meetings and decisions,
The main job objective is to support the management activities of the Head of Industrial Affairs in Latam in three major areas:
* Governance: supporting the organization of the key meetings including the preparation of the agenda, providing the minutes and supporting the follow up of the related actions
* Performance management: consolidating and providing performance analysis based on KPis
* Reporting: with the articulation and consolidation of the multifunctional information related to the Industrial Affairs perimeter.
- Previous work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Master Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Economy, Supply Chain or related field
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking, Prioritisation and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Power Point and MS Excel
- Data-driven and analytical
- Leadership Skills, excellent presentation and written communication skills,
- Very good English in oral and writing, Spanish or Portuguese language skills are desirable but not mandatory.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients' needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.