Descrição da Vaga
Healthcare Latin America
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
As Tax Analyst for Healthcare you will responsible to execute routine daily deliverables related to indirect tax compliance obligations across the region. Gather documentation within defined timelines. Tax analyst takes direction from a tax team leader.
- Assist in the analysis of tax documents for accuracy using thorough and in-depth knowledge of indirect tax regulations.
- Apply comprehensive indirect tax knowledge to effectively analyze tax reports and to determine and communicate the impact of applicable taxes (domestic, foreign, deferred).
- Ensure the adequacy of the business' tax reporting processes by evaluating relevant policies and procedures for efficiency and transparency.
- Collaborate with finance and business operations personnel to solve tax issues.
- Develop and manage good relationships with the auditors of the companies.
- Participate in tax projects related to tax controllership initiatives or that seek tax efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or Accounting.
- Strong indirect tax experience role preferably at a big four or multinational companies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Brazil tax system, including the local documentation and filing requirements.
- Experience of audit & tax process, ability to work with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Strong knowledge of tax Compliance issues, including all regulatory compliance environment and tax returns preparations (EFD Contribuições, EFD ICMS/IPI, EFD Reinf, etc)
- Strong written communication skills / bilingual (English / Portuguese).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
- Good Communicator: The ability to communicate with people at all levels is almost always named as the second most important skill by team members.
- Cool Under Pressure: A key user with a hardy attitude will take these problems in stride.
- Team-Building Skills: The player must understand the process and dynamics required for this transformation.
- Problem Solving Skills: Although an effective player is said to share problem-solving responsibilities with the team, we expect our team to have excellent problem-solving skills themselves.
- Tax Brazilian Systems: Knowledge as end or key user for operations, parameters, and others in Brazilian tax system as Mastersaf DW, Synchro, Guepardo, Microsiga, Datasul, etc.