Descrição da Vaga
At Spotify, we're focused on providing the right music for every moment. We've connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Programmatic Sales Lead to join our team. We're looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation in the programmatic advertising field, with deep relationships across agencies, agency trading desks and DSPs. You will have a passion for online media, data and ad tech. We want someone who loves our product and understands the programmatic ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- You will be the programmatic expert and evangelist in the sales organization, utilizing our diverse programmatic and data offering to drive Programmatic Direct adoption and revenue via PMPs and PG
- You will support and uplevel the wider sales team via education, co-selling in market, being the go to person for industry trends and insights
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals – responsible for regional programmatic goals.
- You will work with collaboratively with our sales leadership team on strategic programmatic deals
- You will sell programmatic across display, video and audio
- You will grow programmatic advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with agencies, trading desks and appropriate demand partnerships.
- Focus on brand sell, educating and inspiring our clients to use Spotify to enhance their business
- Attend weekly and monthly sales meetings as required
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador
- Manage activity using salesforce.com, provide accurate and timely forecasting, and report on meeting activity
- You will be a passionate advocate for the Spotify Sales program, P.A.C.T
- Work from local/regional office in Brazil
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have 5+ years experience in a programmatic and/or digital media sales role
- You strategically use data and insights to inform client investment strategy
- You have a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem and trends around programmatic best practices, opportunities, and challenges.
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively and close the deal
- You have the ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding goals
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- You are a team player, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns