Descrição da Vaga
Job Description for Bing Program Manager Role
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Are you looking to tackle engineering problems at Internet scale? Are you interested in a start-up like work environment, but appreciate the backing of an established organization? Do you have the passion and creativity to design and build a search product that embraces user engagement? You have found the right role!
Microsoft’s Bing is committed to creating a world class search experience for our growing global user base. We are looking for a talented Program Manager with solid background to deliver a competitive Bing product for Brazil that can scale out to other markets.
As part of a geo distributed engineering team, you’ll be working with Microsoft teams around the world to deliver compelling experiences that impact search products and local partners that use Bing’s technology platform. Our strong culture of empowerment and innovation encourages engineers to own and evangelize the product, drive new and differentiating initiatives and impact millions of people all over the world.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* BS/BA in Computer Science or related field.
* Previous experience with product management, product development, product ownership or related roles.
* Demonstrable creativity and strategic thinking.
* Flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment, where key products and deliverables are constantly being updated to reflect market and user trends.
* Entrepreneurial spirit - self-starter, project finisher and team-player with a can-do attitude.
* Ability to analyze, articulate and communicate complex issues.
* Ability to collaborate efficiently with a large number of partners and other teams.
* Ability to write simple, clear scenarios, problem statements, requirements and specifications.
* Familiarity with development best practices such as source control, testing, bug tracking and agile development methodologies.
* Knowledge and experience with various Internet search problem domains (data mining, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, statistical and probabilistic data analysis, A/B testing, etc.).
* Experience with cloud computing.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.