Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will join our staffing team in Sao Paulo, Brazil. You will work closely with consultants, partners, and other members of the professional development and staffing teams across Latin America.
What You'll Do
You’ll manage a range of activities including staffing (assigning consultants to projects), coordinating the performance review process and providing professional development counselling to consultants.
In this role you will focus on the staffing process, including managing engagement and availability information, offering staffing options, and maintaining relevant databases and records. You'll facilitate the evaluation and professional development process, while supporting the professional development manager. You'll work on data analysis and reporting, as needed (e.g., utilization of consultants) and other projects, including proactively identifying and contributing to process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities and deliver high quality outputs under deadline pressure
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work both in a team as well as independently
- Comfort with numbers, analyses, and systems
- Proactive and can do attitude; drive to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Basic business knowledge, solid knowledge of people processes
- Fluent in English and Portuguese; Spanish is a plus
- Organizational Structure