Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Production Supervisor in Caxias do Sul – RS.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Keep full attendance of the manufacturing program in own area through program adequateness, orienting proper utilization of men, machines, methods and process;
* Assure fulfillment of machining specifications of parts through analysis of proper application of fabrication processes and control plans;
* Assure fulfillment of productivity, scrap, quality, setup, standard work, kanban, 5S and autonomous maintenance through the application of concepts and tools of EBS;
* Maintain productivity and quality;
* Attain desired company quality standards proposing changes in projects and manufacturing processes and control plans;
* Maximize efficiency of productive process;
* Minimize interference on production in consequence of tool failures, process abnormalities looking for supply alternatives;
* Contribute to minimize equipment maintenance costs;
* Analyze and take action in relation to absenteeism index;
* Maximize the performance of the area through selection, training, fulfillment of the hygiene and safety programs, orienting and motivating the employees;
* Meet prerequisites of the quality system.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering;
* English level: Advanced;
* Product and process knowledge;
* Quality management system;
* EBS, Lean Mfg, MS Office;
* Safety experience.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We
provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage
electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and
sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the
environment through the use of power management technologies and services.
Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in
more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above
and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you
see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on
improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton
can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.