Descrição da Vaga
The Senior Manager is responsible for providing production advice & support to senior management at the regional or local levels, allowing them to make informed Supply-Chain decisions. The Senior Manager does so in accordance with Firmenich's safety, quality, service & cost standards.
* Advise senior & local management with regards to developing sustainable manufacturing excellence through clearly defined objectives and targets;
* Ensure adherence to all safety, quality, service, cost & asset utilization standards;
* Develop at the regional & local levels, performance driven cultures within the manufacturing base by implementing Continuous Improvement principles;
* Assess the capabilities of the exiting team(s) to ensure the necessary capabilities are in place;
* Provide developmental leadership to the regional & local organizations in a participative style to create a high performance & accountable organization;
* Be the SME with regards to utilization of production assets both locally & regionally;
* Support the introduction of new products/chemistry in collaboration with SCIN
Previous Professional Experience
Manufacturing management experience within the food, beverage, pharma, chemical or allied products industries.
Direct management of cost control responsibilities in manufacturing environment.
Experience in implementation of continuous improvement and/or lean methodologies.
Experience in establishing and measuring key performance metrics, and in motivating and holding people accountable for results.
Previous change management experience/ability to operate as a value-added business partner with other key stakeholders to drive change
Fluent in English