Descrição da Vaga
* Ensure the technological development and standardization of projects, operations, and processes of the manufacturing site;
* Guarantee the achievement of production, quality and goals established by the company's management;
* Support investigations of causes of non-compliance and customer complaints detected in the product or process;
* Ensure low material loss rates and minimize the cost of purchasing through process development, optimization of negotiation in the commercial conditions and qualification of suppliers;
* Practice and contribute to the dissemination of the policies of Quality and Health, Food Safety, Environment and Work Safety;
* Manage the people inherent to the Production areas;
* Maintain compliance with local and / or federal food safety regulations and Food Safety certifier.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably Food, Chemistry, Production, Mechanics;
* Experience in team leadership, working in the industry, preferably Food, Process and procedures, continuous improvement, Capex and Projects
* Fluent English;;
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skill level;
* Ensure a safe, healthy and positive environment, lead by example;
* Ownership of the complete area performance: Production, Quality and Maintenance of part of the site besides budget and strategic initiatives;
* Optimize Lead a team of multiskilled coordinators and focus on performance and improvements;
* Support the goals of the Plant/Site Manager;
* Solid knowledge in regulatory standards, good manufacturing practices, HACCP and Food Safety Certification Standard.
* Ability to work with all organizational levels, and to influence actions and negotiate outcomes.
* Manage stakeholder relationships and execute regional and corporate projects including legal compliance and risk management.
* Develop skills and talents of the team through performance and development management.
KEY SUPPORTING COMPETENCIES:
* Real career grow
* Potential to be responsible for one site in the group in 2 years.**
* Proactive, creative, and independent with an extreme attention to detail;
* Strong management, leadership and organizational skills;
* Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team;
* Diligent work ethic with a desire to expand skill set while consistently learning;
* Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines;
* Motivating Others;
* Process Management;
* Communication skills
* ability to guide, persuade and influence others through effective communication and diplomacy.