Descrição da Vaga
Do you love to build and ship amazing products? Come help us lead one of the most dynamic industries on the planet!
ArcTouch has been developing award-winning mobile apps for phones and tablets since the original iPhone was introduced. We've completed hundreds of handcrafted custom apps for some of the today's most important brands including NBC, salesforce.com, Audi, CBS, Razorfish, and Yahoo!
Millions of users engage with our work every day.
But we're just getting started. Gartner forecasts that the "Internet of Things" will add more than 26 billion connected devices by 2020 — new devices above and beyond phones, tablets, and PCs — which will transform the way we live, work and play. All those devices need great software — and ArcTouch is leading the charge.
As a Digital Designer, you will be part of our web team and be responsible to create assets, layouts and talk with our clients and producers about the projects. You'll collaborate with other team members in an agile environment to always achieve the best solution. You must care about design standards and content review.
On a typical day with us you will, for example:
- Design websites, web applications, landing pages, article pages and e-mail maketing;
- Export layout assets for developers;
- Layout review;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
To face these challenges, you must have:
- Experience with design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD;
- Experience working at design studio or advertising agency;
- Experience with prototyping tools: Zeplin, Invision;
- Work closely with development and management teams and help create and improve great solutions for our clients;
- Experience exporting layout assets in best file formats for each use;
- Basic UX and UI knowledge;
- Upper Intermediate ability to speak and write in English;
It would be amazing if you have:
- Animations skills;
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge;
- Advanced UX and UI knowledge;
- Experience with After Effects, Premiere or 3D software;
- Advanced ability to speak and write in English;
Why work for us? Simple: We love what we do.
ArcTouch offers a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, catered meals, video game room, a fully stocked fridge, paid English training, professional development, and more. But don't just take our word for it. Make sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.