Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a smart, disciplined and detail-oriented Assistant to be responsible for tagging/indexing large numbers of products with structured product attributes. Your work is the foundation to train a next-generation data model in product development and to speed up our decision making process.
You are as interested in women's fashion design and development as you are in data and technology. You are fluent in English and great with words.
No prior experience is required.
- Tag new and existing products with structured product attributes;
- Ensure uniformity and consistency of data entry;
- Help maintain and evolve the master attribute library;
- Participate in and organize focus groups;
- Serve as the Product department's unofficial data evangelist.
- Experience: none;
- Background: analytical with some interest in fashion;
- Systems: basic Excel;
- Level of English: Advanced.
- Disciplined and detail-oriented;
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.