Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 165172
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Monitor and enable SLA fulfillment via queue monitoring;
- Conduct root-cause analysis of product and configuration issues;
- Report errors to Development;
- Close cooperation with other Product Support teams and Development Support;
- Professional, proactive communication with SAP customers & colleagues;
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Students currently studying IT or related to graduate in the next two years.
- Knowledge of Business Processes would be a benefit
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills (oral/written)
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure (friendly manner)
- Flexible approach to working in teams as well as environment
- Programming Skills would be a benefit
- Fluent English skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and solution oriented individual
- Experience or eagerness to learn in an IT related area, e.g. consulting/support/development job appreciated; Fresh graduates with strong inclination towards technical work may also apply;
- Familiarity with Business Software (SAP or comparable solutions) and/or Business Processes
- No previous work experience necessary.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Consulting, SAP, Cloud, Entry Level, Technology