Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 167747
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Support consultant who is driven by a desire to provide our customers with outstanding technical customer service. The primary responsibility is to assist our customers in resolving issues related to the implementation, deployment, functionality, and usage of SAP Products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Managing internal and external escalations including Customer communication (if required)
- Conduct root-cause analysis of product and configuration issues;
- Knowledge Management (productizing knowledge, moderating forums, knowledge sharing etc.)
- Report errors to Development
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
- Provide weekend/holiday and evening shift as scheduled
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science areas or University Students expecting to graduate in the next two years
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (Java, C++, ABAP/4 etc)
- Knowledge in Business Processes and ERP systems would be a benefit
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills (oral/written)
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Flexible approach to working in teams as well as environment
- Fluent in English (Spanish skills would be a benefit)
- Self-motivated, proactive and solution oriented individual
- Experience or eagerness to learn in an IT related area, e.g. consulting/support/development job appreciated; Fresh graduates with strong inclination towards technical work may also apply;
- Familiarity with Business Software (SAP or comparable solutions) and/or Business Processes
- Prior Industry experience providing technical support for enterprise software
- Prior experience with logistics in Brazil would be a benefit
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, SAP, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology