Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
Product Sales Specialist (PSS) will work with Account Teams and customers at the IT and LOB management level to understand their needs and position his assigned Cisco Architectures/Solutions to develop funnel, as well as Cisco as a company and its overall portfolio. • Prioritize deal engagement and Develop working relationship and promote channels and ecosystem partners. • Achieve specified sales goals and targets by accelerating and closing strategic opportunities and by upselling in foundational deals.. • Develop and keep himself to be at the very edge of his area of expertise including use cases for particular industries.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Architecture and PSS’s team
Who You Are
* Pre-Sales experience
* CCIE strongly preferred
* Expertise in Enterprise Networking products and technologies
* Must be comfortable presenting to a group of people.
* To be a speaker in Cisco and industry events in his area of expertise within and outside his assigned territory.
* To position and differentiate Cisco's solutions against the competition in front of the customer.
* To create interest and develop solutions knowledge in our sales force.
* To innovate while participating and supporting demand generation programs locally.
* To be an active participant in the strategic planning of the segment/account/country.
* To participate in his PSSVT community.
* To be proficient in the tools of Cisco (CCW, TSN, SFDC, d-Cloud).
* To make sales presentations including demos at customer site.
* Monitoring funnel and forecast development.
* To elaborate business proposals, including ROI, TCO, Business case, etc.
* To identify and consolidate product gaps in his region
* Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation skills
* Ability to work efficiently,and add value as a team member
* Ability to solicit help from internal resources to solve an issue or accomplish a task
* Experience with advanced technologies such as security and wireless is a plus.
* Knowledge of competitors in key areas such as R&S, Security, Wireless
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco!