Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is looking for a talented Product Owner experienced with Mobile applications on both, iOS and Android platforms. The ideal candidate should have experience with the management of a backlog with multiple products under both, project and ongoing scenarios, who believes in team inspiration by sharing the purpose of things. We need someone who connects people conducting multidisciplinary team work.
- Responsible along with the Product Manager for the product backlog management, prioritization and communication through a consistent roadmap, being part of the strategic end-to-end process, from the design to the delivery and performance monitoring.
- Manage BUGs fixes roadmap, prioritizing them and including their fixes as part of product roadmap.
- Be part of the business definitions related to company business model, retail and/or e-commerce on mobile platforms (iOS e Android).
- Work in parallel with UX/UI designers during the creation of prototypes, wireframes, storyboards and user flows and cases.
- Responsible for mapping all possible user scenarios associated to a new feature, to guide development team work.
- Active participation on Agile rites, such as grooming, planning, reviews and retrospective meeting.
- Active part of multidisciplinary teams with back and front end developers, agile coaches and QA analysts.
- Responsible for people connection to conduct the multidisciplinary team work (Dev team, UX/UI, Data, BI, business areas/stakeholders).
- Product KPI's definition and monitoring, acting during the whole product lifecycle.
- Benchmarking and market analysis, searching for possible innovation ideas for AMARO's product.
- Work with Product Manager, business areas and stakeholders on the long term product strategy.
- Inspire the team to pursuit the same purpose, by sharing the value of any implementation.
- Analyze data creating and validating hypothesis for the solution through research or applying A/B tests.
- Conduct feasibility analysis with tech leads and build product enhancement or new products specifications.
- Plan, execute and communicate the go to market of new products and functionalities with the other Company business areas.
- Build and share with the team a clear understanding of AMARO's product/services pipeline.
- Have at a 2+ year experience as a PO in an internet company. It would be a plus if that happened during a high-growth period.
- Energy profile aligned with a digitally native company.
- Product performance focused, with strong process vision.
- Excellent communication skills, influence and relationship with project stakeholders and also to be the interface between multiple teams (Dev team, UX/UI, Data, BI, business areas/stakeholders).
- Autonomy and ownership to work in a performance based environment.
- Ability to work with global teams during global projects.
- Ability to be a problem solver with energy enough to go deep into complex problem analysis.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive profile with passion for technology, e-commerce and startups.
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Experience with digital product backlog creation and management.
- Experience with development following Agile methodologies.
- Analytical with ability to take decisions based on data/metrics analysis.
- Previous experience with e-commerce would be a differential.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or correlated.
- Fluent English.
- Team worker
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent business communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.