Descrição da Vaga
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Leading from the technical point of view the activities related to the management of products and solutions, as well as stocks and market initiatives, which ensure the collection and processing of all customer information, market and competition knowledge that supports making business decisions.
- Follow the life cycle of products, assessing costs and profitability as well as its adaptation to the sales strategy.
- Lead or lead market research, providing the company with necessary data for their actions and strategic planning, as well as identify opportunities and propose new products that bring returns to the enterprise.
- Identify optimization needs of products and improvements and requests by customers and government regulations.
- Define the content of supporting materials for the commercial area (product brochures, web site, sales arguments and trade policy).
- Prepare proposals for research and development of product enhancements.
- Provide training to the commercial area.
- Education: Studied in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum experience in the area: 5 years
- Specific knowledge: logical reasoning, project management, negotiation techniques and management of products and services, business knowledge, communication, fluent English and advanced computer.
- Skills: creativity, interpersonal skills, work in multidisciplinary teams and proactivity.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.