Descrição da Vaga
Merchant Marketing is an area of B2B EBANX Marketing, oriented to every Marketing activity that involves EBANX's merchants (client companies). The vision is to help EBANX position its brand as the solution for business (and not only payments) in LatAm. MM focuses on:
* Partner with Merchant Services, Customer Success and Farmer (after sales), in order to promote satisfaction and growth for the merchants
* Offer market intelligence and Marketing advisory and solutions to the merchants, to help their growth (in sales, in branding, in knowledge)
* Communicate all actions EBANX takes that generates value to the merchant (Customer Support, legal settlements, risk prevention…)
* Create and deliver products and relationship in touch points, such as events and outlets
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Partner with other teams to understand and map merchants' needs and opportunities for Marketing and business
- Partner with other teams to organize and systematize data about the merchants, allowing information to be consulted and frequently updated
- Influence other teams to systematize data about services provided by all EBANX departaments related to each merchant
- Pack and deliver this information, generating real value to the merchant and improving report systems, in order to generate scale
- Pack new "beyond payments" products developed by EBANX and communicate/deliver/sell those to merchants
- Propose and carry out an ideal relationship plan through various touch points, using automatic communication workflows
- Orient and guide other teams on Merchant Marketing deliverables, so that MKT consulting can be offered on a wide range of touch points
- Partner with Merchant Product team, helping to carry out projects related to merchants experience, satisfaction, value delivery and growth, both on product and on Marketing ends
- Partner with Customer Success team, helping to carry out projects related to merchants experience, satisfaction, value delivery and growth
- Measure results and evaluate feedbacks, in order to provide continuous improvement to the projects
- Proven professional experience in communication, MKT and product
- Exceptional ability to engage people on a common project, co-creating, but also guaranteeing follow through and delivery
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels and functions within the company as well as with outside vendors
- Strategic management of multiple concurrent independent projects
- Orientation to problem solving and "making it happen"
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What else would we like to see?
- Team player
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code and incredible colleagues;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes in-company;
- EBANX School: scholarship for courses and specialization;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness and performance (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance (R$30,00/day);
- Health and Dental Insurance (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics’ store and more!
Follow us on instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.
Who are we?
EBANX is a global financial group with a Silicon Valley attitude. We believe that people should have the power to choose and go further, and that is why we offer local payment methods on the largest websites worldwide. We are leaders in Brazil and reaching for Latin America market. We dream big and we aggressively pursue our dreams.
We already reached 30.000.000 customers and companies like AirBnB, Spotify, Aliexpress, Wish and Udacity already work with us!